Sunday, March 2, 2008

God's Amazing Grace

So lately I have been down and out, just so tired, weak, exhausted, in every way. I feel God calling me closer to Him and me wanting with all my heart to go, then getting scared and pulling away. I know I need to rest in Him and trust in Him and I find I am having a hard time. I allow my physical health, and just everyday life get in the way. Then before I know it I am worn out and dry!
Just recently our church put a video monitor in the back for families with kids so I was actually able to hear the service today (well part of it at least, hee) and this is what I heard.....

" My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."
2 Cor 12:9
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Phil 4:6-7
Ahhh! It was all I needed to hear! God is right there, God wants us to lean on Him and God loves us so much! I feel so revived (yet still tired) and ready to face whatever may come our way. Thank you all for supporting me and loving me me through everything

1 comment:

Alina said...

Wendy, It is so good to hear how you are doing! I love that verse. I really want to talk soon. I've been missing you!