Tuesday, November 11, 2008
(In Hannah's words) "bye california, hello colorado", (or Austin;s) "ladolado"
We are here! I can't believe it, it still feels like vacation I keep waiting for the time when we have to go to the airport. Today we are looking for houses and areas we would like to live. Jake doesn't start work until next monday so we have a week to look and get everything in order. Maybe by then it will sink in and I will realize how much our lives have changed and how I miss you all so dearly. Pics and more info to follow, we love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wendy,
I can't believe it! I am so excited for you all!
You moved!!! Oh my goodness I am so excited I know you and Jake have wanted to move there for so long!!!! Congrats :)
Post a Comment