
There were so many reasons we wanted to move to Colorado, the mountains, snow, outdoors, and just feeling at peace here. But what I didn't expect was that I would find myself again! For the first time in a long time I feel like myself, I feel free to be me without being ashamed or embarassed or afraid of huring anyone's feelings. Being in a new place without all the things I usually have to hide behind or run to, leaves me two options.. 1) run away and continue hiding and being afraid or 2) trust, in every sense of the word, trust in God to provide, to help, to comfort, to restore and to fulfill the promises He's given us.

So often when I am faced with dilema's, new changes or anything really my first reaction is to reason, "well this is why this happened", or "this is why I should/shouldn't do this". I realized this while hiking and exploring Colorado, when I am outside doing these things I don't reason, I don't fear, I am simply at peace and I am myself. It is then I hear God saying "I am here, I have you, Do not fear, Do not worry or reason, I will fulfill My promise to you, You are mine!"
That is all I need! Watch out world this is me!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing what you are learning! I love the pictures! You are as beautiful as ever!!!
Post a Comment